As Beacon Hill prepares to close its doors forever, we would like to share your Beacon Hill memories through a special presentation.We would love to hear about ONE of the following:
- Who was your favorite teacher and why?
- What was your favorite event/tradition and why?
- What impact did Beacon Hill have on you?
3 ways to submit your memories
Please submit by April 25 and keep written memories to 50 words and video memories to 30 seconds.
- If you have a Google account:
Click here to enter them online: bit.ly/bobcat-memories. (You can also use your students Google account if you don’t have your own.)
- If you DO NOT have a Google account:
You can email your written and/or photo memory to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you DO NOT have a Google account and want to submit a video recording of your memory:
You can use a simple tool called Flipgrid at bit.ly/bh-flipgrid. (1 minute video on how to Flipgrid: bit.ly/3kZ5v0Q)
Please note: Our intention is to publish our presentation online. When you submit your memory or video, you’re giving Kelso School District permission to share your submission, including personal information.