On March 2nd, before the space was sealed up, we dropped some items under the stairs at Lexington Elementary for future generations to find.
The time capsule includes:
- Informational mailer that helped pass the historic bond, allowing Lexington to be built
- Mission, vision, and identity documents for Lexington
- Recent construction updates for Lexington
- A year’s worth of Kelso School District Hilander Highlights newsletters
- Posters of the public awareness safety campaign during COVID-19, the hundred-year pandemic
- School and district masks used during COVID-19
- A recent copy of our local daily newspaper, The Daily News
- A FORMA Construction sweatshirt
Special thanks to Brian Shaffer and Matt Elsner of FORMA for the opportunity!