As we enter hybrid learning with some students coming to school in-person, it's important to keep children home if they are feeling ill or exhibit symptoms of COVID-19.
For the most current information about hybrid timelines and schedules, please check the email you have listed in Skyward regularly and look for updates on our district Reopening page.
The health and well-being of our students and staff remains our top priority. Thank you for all you're doing to help to slow the spread of COVID-19.
Parents: Please complete this short check each morning with your child before leaving for school.
If your child has one of the symptoms below, please keep your child at home.
SECTION 1: Symptoms
If your child has any of the following symptoms, that indicates a possible illness that may decrease the student’s ability to learn and also put them at risk for spreading illness to others. Please check your child for these symptoms:
- Temperature 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher when taken by mouth
- Sore throat
- New uncontrolled cough that causes difficulty breathing (for students with chronic allergic/ asthmatic cough, a change in their cough from baseline)
- Diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
- New onset of severe headache, especially with a fever
SECTION 2: Close Contact / Potential Exposure
- Had close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes) with a person with confirmed COVID-19
- Traveled to or lived in an area where the local, Tribal, territorial, or state health department is reporting large numbers of COVID-19 cases as described in the Community Mitigation Framework