Kelso School District’s tech request system requires users to create an account to submit tech requests.
- Click here to be directed to the IT Request (‘Incident’)Site.
- You’ll be brought to a page to either Log In as a current user, or Register as a new user. If you already have an account, enter your email address and password. If you are a new user, choose the down arrow next to “Never submitted a request? Register Here!”
- Fill out the form with your information. The Account Number is 537188580.
- You are ready to create an account to submit Tech Requests. Choose the IT Request tab, then fill out all of the required information. Be sure to include the KSD# on the piece of equipment for which you are submitting the request(s).
- The “name” and “email address” fields should already be populated. If the phone number listed isn’t correct, please update it.
- Hit Submit when you have completed the form. You will receive an email confirming your request.