mEET OUR ADMINISTRATIVE TEAM
Mr. Len Hiatt
Mrs. Julie Owen-Birch
WE ARE ... ALL IN!
BOBCATS ARE BRAVE
We have 4 main expectations at Beacon Hill. Students are B.R.A.V.E:
..... Every Day!
To hold rigorous academic expectations while developing safe, responsible and respectful students that are ready for middle school and beyond.
- All students can learn.
- Our students have the right to a safe learning environment where developmentally appropriate designed lessons, instructional time, and regular school attendance are valued and expected.
- Success is earned through individual determination and hard work.
- Beacon Hill is an inviting place, where people are welcomed and genuinely care about each other.
- Our parents, staff, boosters, and community are actively involved in the advancement of student learning.
- Student successes are recognized, valued, and celebrated.
- High level collaboration, communication, and community involvement lead to student success.
- Researched based, differentiated instruction will help our students to achieve high standards at their own level, rate, and style.