For the latest information on Hilandersports, check out our GSHL website.
Click here to learn how to sign up for announcements and updates.
GSHL Driving Directions (Multiple Schools)
Battleground High School
Camas High School
Columbia River High School
Evergreen High School
Fort Vancouver High School
Heritage High School
Hockinson High School
Hudson’s Bay High School
Mark Morris High School
Mountain View High School
Prairie High School
RALong High School
Ridgefield High School
Skyview High School
Union High School
Washougal High School
Check out the new Football Brochure for all practice and team information.
Attention Volleyball Athletes
We want to get to know you. If you are planning to try out for the 2019-20 school year you will need to click the below link and tell us a little bit about yourself.
You must have a 2019-20 sports clearance to be eligible to try out. Do not wait until the last minute to be cleared to try out.
Try outs begin August 26th 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. with lunch breaks in between.
Youth camps August 13, 15, 20 & 22. Information on age groups will come soon.
Kelso Lassies Summer Volleyball Camp Grades 2-4 and 5-8
Slowpitch for Varsity Girls
Coming in Fall of 2019!! KHS Varsity Girls Slow Pitch. If you have any questions
Contact Coach Jen Hamilton in room A-1.
|June 14 – July 10 open every Wednesday 7:30 – 3:15|
|June 17 – July 3|
|CLOSED July 4 – August 7|
|August 8 – 23|
|FALL SPORTS REGISTRATION|
|August 15 – 23 8:00 – 2:30|
|Football begins August 21|
|Boys Golf, Cross Country, Girls Slow Pitch, Girls Soccer,|
|Girls Swim & Dive, and Volleyball begin August 26|
It will no longer be necessary to submit safety guidelines for each sport. They have been consolidated on to one form that encapsulates ALL sports and will remain on file for the entire school year.
$4 students w/o ASB sticker and senior citizens
Free – Children 5 and under and KHS students with an ASB sticker
- Participation in activities/athletics in the Kelso School District is a privilege.
It is not required for graduation; it is completely voluntary.
- Being a member of a team or activity group requires extra effort for both you and your family.
- If you decide to participate, be prepared to dedicate yourself 100% to the program for the short period of time you will be involved.
- Remember, you will be a representative of your school and community so act accordingly both on and off the athletic site while involved in your activity/sport.
- Washington Interscholastic Athletic Association (WIAA)