You can now pay your athletic fees online by clicking on the image below.
Click here to view directions for using Touchbase to pay fees.
For the latest information on Hilandersports, check out our GSHL website.
Click here to learn how to sign up for announcements and updates.
GSHL Driving Directions (Multiple Schools)
Battleground High School
Camas High School
Columbia River High School
Evergreen High School
Fort Vancouver High School
Heritage High School
Hockinson High School
Hudson’s Bay High School
Mark Morris High School
Mountain View High School
Prairie High School
RALong High School
Ridgefield High School
Skyview High School
Union High School
Washougal High School
ASB hours: 7:30am – 1:15pm & 2:15pm – 3:15pm
|Winter Sports Information|
$4 students w/o ASB sticker and senior citizens
Free – Children 5 and under and KHS students with an ASB sticker
- Participation in activities/athletics in the Kelso School District is a privilege.
It is not required for graduation; it is completely voluntary.
- Being a member of a team or activity group requires extra effort for both you and your family.
- If you decide to participate, be prepared to dedicate yourself 100% to the program for the short period of time you will be involved.
- Remember, you will be a representative of your school and community so act accordingly both on and off the athletic site while involved in your activity/sport.
- Washington Interscholastic Athletic Association (WIAA)
Sports physicals are valid for TWO years from exam date. The form MUST indicate that the student is cleared to participate in sports without restriction. ALL athletes must have an up to date Sports physical on file at the time of online registration or be able to upload one at the time of registration. You will not be able to register for sports without a current Sports physical. Forms are also available on the rounder outside the ASB office.