For the latest information on Hilandersports, check out our GSHL website.
Click here to learn how to sign up for announcements and updates.
GSHL Driving Directions (Multiple Schools)
Battleground High School
Camas High School
Columbia River High School
Evergreen High School
Fort Vancouver High School
Heritage High School
Hockinson High School
Hudson’s Bay High School
Mark Morris High School
Mountain View High School
Prairie High School
RALong High School
Ridgefield High School
Skyview High School
Union High School
Washougal High School
Hard to believe – but WINTER sports seasons will start before we know it.
Girls Bowling begins Monday, October 29. Sign-ups will be during the week of October 22 in the ATHLETIC office, which is located inside the main office before and after school and during the lunch periods.
Basketball, Boys Swim & Dive and Wrestling begin on Monday, November 12. Sign-ups will be during the week of November 5 in the ASB office before and after school and during the lunch periods.
You must have a current physical on file (they are good for 2 years). Your paperwork will not be accepted without an up to date physical on file.
All forms can be found online with the exception of the Emergency Authorization form (it is a two-part form).
Forms will be located in the rounder outside the ASB office prior to the clearance process.
All athletes will need a Winter Emergency Authorization form and Safety guidelines specific to the sport they are participating in. If you did not compete in a Fall sport, you will also need the stapled packet which includes concussion and sudden cardiac arrest acknowledgment.
*This is a new requirement:
RUNNING START, HOME SCHOOL and FOREIGN EXCHANGE students must submit a contract with their paperwork. Your clearance packet will not be accepted without it.
ASB and Participation fees are required.
ASB is a one-time fee and is $40. Participation Fees for each sport are $50.
$4 students w/o ASB sticker and senior citizens
Free – Children 5 and under and KHS students with an ASB sticker
- Participation in activities/athletics in the Kelso School District is a privilege.
It is not required for graduation; it is completely voluntary.
- Being a member of a team or activity group requires extra effort for both you and your family.
- If you decide to participate, be prepared to dedicate yourself 100% to the program for the short period of time you will be involved.
- Remember, you will be a representative of your school and community so act accordingly both on and off the athletic site while involved in your activity/sport.
- Washington Interscholastic Athletic Association (WIAA)