Update: Kelso School District's tech request system, now requires users to create an account to submit tech requests.
- Click here to be directed to the IT Request Site.
- You’ll be brought to a page to either Log In as a current user, or Register as a new user. If you already have an account, enter your email address and password. If you are a new user, choose the down arrow next to "Never submitted a request? Register Here!"
- Fill out the form with your information. The Account Number is 537188580.
- You are ready to create an IT Request (a SchoolDude product) to submit Tech Requests. Choose the IT Request tab, then fill out all of the needed information. Be sure to include the KSD# on the piece of equipment for which you are submitting the request(s).
- The “name” and “email address” fields should already be populated. If the phone number listed isn’t correct, please update it.
- Hit Submit when you have completed the form. You will receive an email confirming your request.
>LINK TO IT Request in School Dude<